A downloadable asset pack
This tileset based on Advance Wars like games. Asset will include everything you need to build a your own turn-based strategy inspired by some classics from GBA like Advance Wars.
- Tileset in .PNG format
- Terrain tile with autotile capacity
- Fog of War
- You may use these assets only for personal projects or commercial projects.
- You may modify these assets to suit your needs.
- You can NOT re-distribute the contents of this zip file in whole or in part on any publicly avaliable server, unless as part of a game or similar product. No matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it!
- If you use this material in a game or other product, please give attribution to Aleksandr Makarov in the credits.
Thank you for purchasing and downloading this pack! I'm grateful to you for it, as drawing is my main job!
Unfortunately, I'm unable to receive money for sales (Just read this letter). All my accounts have been frozen, but that doesn't mean I will stop creating content!
If you really want to support me:
- Become my patron in Boosty (The only source of my income)
- Tell everyone about this asset!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Do you want to help me me personally or offer a job? Write a letter
- You can still be my Patron in Patreon.
- Make a game with my asset.
Be sure to create the game of your dreams, I believe in you <3 Knowing that you are using my graphics pack to make games motivates me to keep working hard!
If you want to see me create my graphics assets live, come to the stream, I'm probably streaming right now <3 <3
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Pangea: WarsAug 03, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
whats the size of the tilesets?16x16?
The terrain tiles are 24x24 but the unit tiles are bigger. I can't seem to cleanly fit them into a 24x24 grid, especially when adjacent to other units.
I love the look btw, and jumped on this as soon as I saw it for sale!
Hi! Are the vehicles in all 4 directions when they move? Or just left right "side" animation?
Vehicles move in all 4 direction! But attack animation only left right "side" ^^
That's pretty good then! I imagine for a game like this there would be an "in battle" screen, so attacking left and right is no problem haha
Do you have plans to do in battle animations as well? Probably would be very difficult I'd imagine...