Hello! I reallly liked your assets and I made a small game with some of them, you can find it here.
Micro Asset Series: Overworld
A downloadable asset pack
This tileset contains 8x8 pixels tiles in two versions - Dawnbringer's or Pico8's 16-color palette!
- Tileset in .PNG format
- 4 biomes\seasones with autotile capacity
- Grass (Summer)
- Dirt (Spring)
- Dark Grass \ Swamp (Fall)
- Snow (Winter)
- Roads and bridges
- High ground
- 1 human (4 direction)
- Universal tile connectors
- Mountains, trees, bushes
- 100% supported Unity and GameMaker
- You may use these assets only for personal projects or commercial projects.
- You may modify these assets to suit your needs.
- You can NOT re-distribute the contents of this zip file in whole or in part on any publicly avaliable server, unless as part of a game or similar product. No matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it!
- If you use this material in a game or other product, please give attribution to Aleksandr Makarov in the credits.
Check my other game asset:
Thank you for purchasing and downloading this pack! I'm grateful to you for it, as drawing is my main job!
Unfortunately, I'm unable to receive money for sales (Just read this letter). All my accounts have been frozen, but that doesn't mean I will stop creating content!
If you really want to support me:
- Become my patron in Boosty (The only source of my income)
- Tell everyone about this asset!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Do you want to help me me personally or offer a job? Write a letter
- You can still be my Patron in Patreon.
- Make a game with my asset.
Be sure to create the game of your dreams, I believe in you <3 Knowing that you are using my graphics pack to make games motivates me to keep working hard!
If you want to see me create my graphics assets live, come to the stream, I'm probably streaming right now <3 <3
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.75 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Micro Asset Series: Overworld!Apr 30, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fantatic art, and ready made for pico-8! ❤
Many thanks! I'm waiting for your game! please show me the result of your work
I hope you’re patient! I have a couple of projects to finish to learn the basics, and I haven’t decided if I want to make a classic top-down adventure game or something that switches between 16x16 and 3x3 maps, or something else!
(Unrelated question: do you have any interest in making some sci-fi art, like vaguely star wars atmosphere?)
It is so beautiful!
Thank you for your work.