Hi, is that first person graphic featured in the header apart of the set? That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.
Micro Asset Series: Darkest Pack
A downloadable asset pack
- Patrons can download this pack for free +access to updates!
- Patrons can request an update!
- Patrons can get exclusive content and more!
- Already a Patron? Claim your free key now!
This asset will help you to create your great roguelike.
All tiles are 16x16 pixel in size via 6 darkest color!
- Dungeon Tileset (160+ tiles)
- Monster set (NO animation):
- 72 small monsters
- 8 bosses
- 27 items
- You may use these assets only for personal projects or commercial projects.
- You may modify these assets to suit your needs.
- You can NOT re-distribute the contents of this zip file in whole or in part on any publicly avaliable server, unless as part of a game or similar product. No matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it!
- If you use this material in a game or other product, please give attribution to Aleksandr Makarov in the credits.
Check out my other game assets in this series:
My other BIG asset series:
Follow me on https://twitter.com/IKnowKingRabbit
That's it! Use in any for profit / not for profit product, and give me a shout out at @IknowKingRabbit or Aleksandr Makarov if you can.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.75 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Micro Asset Series: Darkest PackAug 02, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
^^ no, it's just a Banner image. But yes, I can imagine how good it would look for an RPG. Maybe I can make asset in pseudo 3D
I mean, I would love something like that. I've been looking for backgrounds like that for some cutscenes I've made for my game. I have my own custom made portraits. I can imagen people using it for JRPG style battle backgrounds and even point and click adventure games...
Point and click adventure game backgrounds are also very thin on the ground in the stock asset space I've noticed.
These look great!
Really like the style of your asset packs!