Great work! I just got a copy of this. Hoping to use and extend this for a retro city building game I have going.
Building Asset Series: Town
A downloadable asset pack
- Patrons can download this pack for free +access to updates!
- Patrons can request an update!
- Patrons can get exclusive content and more!
- Already a Patron? Claim your free key now!
This tileset based on SimCity and drawn in a unique, top-down perspective. Asset will help you to create city-planning games, races or games like GTA.
All tiles are 8x8 pixel in size (+large variation of metatiles).
- Tileset in .PNG format
- 190 Buildings
- 26 Commercial
- 5 Education
- 6 Electriciry
- 3 FireDepartment
- 5 Garbage
- 5 Healthcare
- 20 Industry
- 4 Police
- 106 Residental
- 6 Transport
- 4 Water
- 28 Vehicles
- 55 Icons (UI for SimCity like games and weapon icons for GTA like)
- Miscellaneous objects (Overworld tiles, cute NPC like Zelda Minish Cap, road tiles, fences, power lines)
- 100% supported Unity and GameMaker
- You may use these assets only for personal projects or commercial projects.
- You may modify these assets to suit your needs.
- You can NOT re-distribute the contents of this zip file in whole or in part on any publicly avaliable server, unless as part of a game or similar product. No matter how much you modify it you can use it but not share or re-sell it!
- If you use this material in a game or other product, please give attribution to Aleksandr Makarov in the credits.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Building Asset Series: TownJun 23, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, Can I use this assets in my commercial game? I will put your name in the credits.
Hi! ^^ Very unexpectedly, you are interested in my asset! ^^ Do you need additional sprites?
Awesome tileset, exactly what I needed! Thanks!
Greate! You will add transports, as airport and seaports?
These are amazing! Perfect for what I was looking for :)
Wow this looks like a classic all ready!
Are there animations for the buildings?
^^ Only sprites!
I'm not so good at this camera perspective
Very nice! Thank you for this!